How does Mr. Perfect handle the Corona-virus?
At Mr. Perfect we hold safety as well as health in our highest regard. Our high-class escort gigolos have a healthy life style and do not belong to the risk groups. We regularly ask for the health of our men and are watching this closely. That is why we ask our men to measure their temperature before every booking, so that we make sure they do not have a fever while working. If the gigolo does not feel well and we have any suspicion that his or your symptoms might have been caused by the Corona-virus, we cancel the booking. Of course, you will get your money back, provided that the booking has been cancelled at least 5 hours prior. If the booking needs to be cancelled, because the gigolo does not feel well, we give a 100% money back guarantee. In case of force majeure, we will find a suitable solution in consultation with you.
We consider your health as important as that of our men. We give our utmost effort to reduce health risks to its minimum. If one or more of our gigolos develop any symptoms caused by the Corona-virus, we immediately oblige them to do a Corona-test at the GGD (municipal health service). If the test is negative (no virus), he will be able to work again. With a positive result, he is required to quarantine himself for 2 weeks. Once he is fully recovered from the virus, he can go back to work for Mr. Perfect again. At arrival, if the gigolo notices any signs of the Corona-virus with you, he is free to cancel the booking immediately. Mr. Perfect will contact you to find a suitable solution. At Mr. Perfect, we want to give you an unforgettable experience, and this is only possible if the both of you are healthy.
We strongly ask you not to book or cancel the booking if you answer any of the following questions with ‘YES’.
- In the last 24 hours, did you have one or more of the following (mild) symptoms: nose cold, coughing, shortness of breath and/or fever (Over 38 ºC or 100.4 ºF)?
- At this moment, do you have any roommate/family member with fever and/or shortness of breath?
- Did you have the coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and was this determined within the last 7 days?
- Are you in quarantine because you have been in contact with somebody who has the (new) coronavirus?
- Do you have a roommate/family member with the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and did you have contact with this roommate/family member while they had symptoms within the last 14 days?
Cancelling a booking without charge is possible until 5 hours before the booking starts. If the gigolo was on his way already, you will have to compensate the travel expenses plus €100, – for the time the gigolo made free for you. If you made the payment already through a bank payment, we will refund the remaining amount within 48 hours.
Follow the news
Mr. Perfect advices to look up updates and advices around the Corona-virus. News regarding the Corona-virus develops rapidly and rules could change monthly. As a result of the Corona-virus, unfortunately for the time being our gigolos cannot join you during erotic parties or other occasions with many people gathering.
Our high-class escort gigolos would love to join you on a (business) trip abroad. We look at the possibilities for every request. Currently, most travel restrictions have been adjusted from ‘code orange’ to ‘code yellow’. The travel restrictions are being changed regularly, that is why we ask you to keep yourself updated. Mr. Perfect would be happy to discuss what options are open.
Tips with bookings
- Wash your hands regularly;
- Clean your hands regularly with hand sanitizers (our gigolos carry these always with them);
- Please cough and sneeze into your elbow;
- If possible, try to shower before and after intimate contact;
- The Corona-virus makes great impact on all of us, though try to keep it light and really enjoy each other!
- There are no limitations to the bookings, kissing and all other intimate contact is allowed;